The Caucasus Mountains are home to some of the most unique languages on Earth. This internship will provide an opportunity to experience the Caucasus region and learn about the many opportunities available there. Interns will participate in language learning, as well as have opportunities to visit different parts of the area, learning about the languages there. Activities could include supporting the local team through desktop publishing, linguistic data management, practical support for field personnel, and prayer. There are very few believers among the minority groups in this area of the world, so all activities, including translation, are considered secondary to building relationships and discipleship.
language learning, building relationships, discipleship, working as part of a multi-ethnic team, supporting literacy and translation efforts
What kind of interns are we looking for?
- Humble, teachable, servant leaders
- Individuals who love people and want to make disciples
- Individuals who are open to developing strategies for how to impact communities with Scripture and to work alongside the majority language church
- Students who are flexible and willing to do whatever is needed
- Must be adaptable
- Previous linguistic experience is helpful but not necessary
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for an internship by contacting one of our recruiters via email or phone. After dialoguing with you about which internship allocation is the best fit for your interests, they will send you an information packet including:
- An electronic application
- Electronic reference forms
- Sample budgets
Click here to send us a message. (Be sure to select the 'recruitment' category.) Or call the recruitment department at (214) 699-4221.
Contact a Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Pioneer Bible Translators of Canada
Email Internship Coordinator