Frequently Asked Questions
We have prepared a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to use this as a guide as you discern God’s leading. You can also contact a recruiter today. Use our contact form to send us a message. Select ‘recruitment’ from the drop-down to direct your message to our recruitment team.
- Is the organization looking for more than Bible translators?
- What can I do to prepare now?
- What kind of training will I need?
- How long does it take to translate the Bible?
- Am I ready to be a missionary?
- What does the application process look like?
- What do Bible translators do after they complete their translation?
- I am a people person, is there a place for me?
- What is the difference between Pioneer Bible Translators and Wycliffe?
- Why support raising?
- Who chooses where I go and does Pioneer Bible Translators send out teams?
Contact a Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Pioneer Bible Translators of Canada
Email Internship Coordinator